2016年12月23日 星期五

[Adventure in Austria] Vienna, Salzburg, Hallstatt

The accommodation in Hallstatt is super expensive so we decided to stay in Salzburg and have a day trip there. We need to catch bus at 8.19. Our hostel locate at the left side of the river behind a hill. It take half an hour on foot to get to the centre station.

My accompany is either young or an early bird so I have to well prepared for today. I even get dressed before I went to bed last night so that I can sleep a quarter longer and I gave up to wear any make up as well lol
Transferring INSTRUCTION :
150 (terminal H) to final stop [ Bad Ischl ] 1 hour 40 minutes
543 (terminal C) to [ Gosaumühle ] 30 minutes
542 just beside where 543 stops to [ Hallstatt] ] 10 minutes
*Return ticket: 29 euros

The view on the way is amazing. The mountain and plain covered by snow and when the sun came out the mist raise up from horizon and float in the air. Sometimes it form a contrasting that maze upon small lake and the cloud upon the mountain.

After a long journey, we finally arrived. The temperature was low but the sun was shiny. At the place we got off (didn't even entering the town). On one side, sunshine golden the mountain and on the other side, the mountain hide in shadow which reflect by the lake becomes blue. I'm the most lucky person in the world to have such a nice whether while visiting in winter!!

I climb a bit to a place where I got a bird's eye view to the town. The pathway is so slipping...but recording still came across my mind. So I held microphone in one hand and grab the handle with another. My friend and I slipped a few time, I thinks it must sound nice hahahaha so natural!

After we back to Salzburg, we had a superb dinner. When we came out and crossed the street to take a picture of the restaurant. An old gentleman stopped and looked at me. I didn't realised until I finished so I turned to him. He didn't say anything but smile at me so I said Merry Christmas to him. He asked where I came from. I told him I'm from Taiwan. Then he asked if I can speak German. I said no...I can only speak English because I'm studying in England now. He seemed didn't understand me and split out a long sentence in German. I couldn't understand any of it! But he still trying very hard to chat with me in German...I almost say "hauptbahnhof" to him since this is the only word I know in German.

I struggled for a couple of minutes finally here came my friends while he is trying to teach me: "ich bin Austrian, sie ist_____" I ask my friend to speak German with him but she couldn't because she has learned it several years ago. At last, he spoke something in Italian and I knew it!!! So I answered him 
"buonanotte signore!"
"Gute Nacht" he siad.
"Auf Wiedersehen and Merry Christmas sir!"

He didn't seems like to say goodbye but it was freezing and late. I was wondering if it's in the day time perhaps we will have a German lesson together. Imagine it! That would be interesting! I already had much fun talking to somebody on street. Although both of us couldn't understand each other, I learned a sentence!

沒有留言:

張貼留言